Like many beauty bloggers, I like to try out new things. This has meant however, that my stash is now bordering on ridiculous!
In order to sort this out, I thought I would set myself a little challenge and publicly announce which products I'm going to use up in an attempt to reduce the size of the stash and help me save up for some more expensive purchases (looking at you Urban Decay!).
These will mostly be face, hair and body products over makeup, but I will be throwing a few makeup bits in over the next few weeks too.
So, part 1 of 'using it up' features:
- Clarins Eye Contour Gel - 3ml sample size
- Creme de la Mer eye cream - 3ml sample
- Molton Brown inspiring wild indigo bath and shower gel - 50ml
- Soap and Glory sit tight intense cellulite gel - got about halfway through this and gave up, so determined to finish it off!
- Aussie take the heat 3 minute hair treatment - one use sachet
- Thalgo creme Thalgomince anti-cellulite firming cream - sachet
I know there are a lot of samples/small sizes, but hey, you have to start somewhere! I'm hoping I can get these used and then move on to some of the larger items I have stored away.
How big is your stash of face/body/hair products?