They arrived on Thursday (kudos to Selfridges on the quick delivery), and I ripped them open excitedly.
Here's what I got (contents of both bags laid out):
- anatomicals hand cream
- anatomicals eye mask
- tweezerman matchbox nail files
- dermalogica daily microfoliant
- St Tropez everyday tan medium/dark
- 99 hair band ball (actually weirdly quite excited about this)
- liquid soap
- face mask sachet
- Nails Inc mini Porchester Square
- VW tissues (why?!)
- Blink brow bar eyebrow shape gift card
All in all, I was quite pleased with what I received. The brow shape voucher definitely redeemed these lucky bags for me and without this I might have felt a bit disappointed. I've seen the contents of some other people's and they were less impressed.
I'm glad I bought them, but I'm not sure I would be rushing to do it again without knowing what's inside.