I was really excited to get home yesterday to find my first Amarya beauty box. I'd gone off beauty boxes a little bit after receiving a few rubbish ones, however after seeing lots of previous reviews for Amarya, I thought I would give it a try.
The Amarya beauty box (like the others) is sent once a month. It promises to be full of organic and natural beauty brands, so is a great option if this is something you look for in products.
The box is £10 per month, plus £2.50 p+p, and unlike some of the other boxes, everyone gets the same products. The only difference you might see from one box to another is a different shade of lipstick or scent of hand cream (the actual product remains the same). There's none of the fancy packaging that comes with the other beauty boxes, but to be honest, I'd rather they spent the money on the contents!
So, what did I get?
- Cowshed Cow Pat moisturising hand cream 50ml - smells of grapefruit and coriander
- Weleda Lavender creamy body wash 20ml - nice enough size to try it out a few times
- Essential Care Creamy Coconut Cleanser 30ml - says on the box this is for normal/dry/sensitive skin, so perfect for me. I shall look forward to trying this one out.
- Essential Care Organic Rose Moisturiser 2x 1.5ml sachets
- Weleda Skin Food 1.5 ml sachet
- Weleda Sea Buckthorn body lotion 4ml sachet
All in all, I'm pretty happy with the contents of this box. I'm going to give everything a try which is the first time I can actually say that with a beauty box and I'm already looking forward to next month's!