We've all got bad habits. I like to think of mine as my 7 deadly beauty sins. None are actually deadly (or at least, I hope not!), but they're all things that I can't seem to stop myself doing, no matter what!
1. I try to make myself experiment with colour, but still have more neutral eye shadow palettes than is healthy, and the stash keeps growing!
2. Nude lipstick just doesn't do it for me. Bright lips or not at all. I can't get excited over the thought of a MAC Creme Cup.
3. I forget about the skin on my body. My face gets well treated for 15 mins, twice a day like clockwork, but the poor skin on my body is lucky if it gets moisturised and scrubbed once a week. Must try harder.
4. I only ever fake tan my legs. This can lead to interesting tan lines if you're ever expected to go swimming unexpectedly.
5. I have so many nail polishes, most only get used once. And then I buy another one. *shame face*
6. I spend so long swatching things in Superdrug and Boots I get followed by the staff who clearly think I'm a shoplifter.
7. The words 'limited edition' seem to turn my rational brain to mush, and flick a switch inside my head which means I MUST buy the product, regardless of if I have a need for it. I have justified many things this way, including MAC Archie's Girls products, Urban Decay Vice 2, and many, many more.
What are your beauty related bad habits?