Glossybox are teaming up with luxury department store Harvey Nichols to create an amazing limited edition box later this month.
The Harvey Nichols edition is a one-off box and features products from some of the cult brands from their beauty halls, along with a few new launches (scroll down if you're looking for full spoilers on the contents!). The overall contents are worth over £150, making it a must-have box for any beauty lover.
The box is available to purchase by both subscribers and non-subscribers and if you already subscribe to Glossybox, this would be an extra box on top of your regular deliveries. It costs £30 plus postage for subscribers and is slightly more expensive for non-subscribers at £35 plus postage.
As there are only 2,000 boxes available, this is definitely one I can see selling out seriously quickly! If this box is a must-have for you, Glossybox are allowing pre-registrations on their website from today. When the box officially goes on sale on 17th November, anyone who's pre-registered will be given early access to purchase the box in the morning of the 17th before it goes on sale to the general public.
Inside the box you'll find...
- Laura Mericer Foundation Primer
- Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream
- Dermalogica Overnight Repair Serum
- Rodial Bee Venom Moisturiser
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment
- OPI Viking in a Vinter Vonderland (full-size) (purchasers in Ireland will receive a full-sized Avoplex hand cream instead due to postage restrictions)
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien
- La Coupe Coconut Macadamia Oil treatment
- Show Beauty (one of 11 full-sized styling products)
- Harvey Nichols Mini Scented Candle
Not bad for £30! There are several full sizes in the box, with everything else being very generous travel sizes. The addition of a NARS lip crayon is more than a little bit exciting - you don't often see those in beauty boxes! All in all I think it's a great box and if you like the look of it, I'd definitely recommend pre-registering for early access.
The Harvey Nichols Glossybox launches on 17th November and will only be available via their website.
What do you think of this box? Will you be ordering one?