This month I'm lusting over what can only be described as the entire Selfridges beauty hall. I do love a high end product, but sadly for my bank balance, lots of good ones seem to have all launched at the same time! I'm currently trying to save all my spare cash to take away with me on holiday at the end of the month, but I can't promise one of those won't sneak it's way into my shopping basket before then...
1. Bobbi Brown Smokey Nudes eye shadow palette £48 - yes, I know, more nude eye shadows. But this is seriously calling my name! I probably have enough nudes to last a lifetime, buy hey, one more palette won't hurt, right?
2. Christian Louboutin 'The Pops' nail polish £36 - after the launch of the iconic Rouge Louboutin polish, this amazing array of bright colours has just hit the Selfridges concession. I know they are ridiculously expensive, but they'll certainly look good as a dressing table accessory.
3. Chantecaille Rose Bliss Blusher £32 - Chantecaille are a brand I've always loved the look of and this blusher is just absolutely beautiful. I'm not sure I could actually bring myself to use it and disturb the design though, so it might just have to remain on the wishlist while I be sensible. *sad face*
4. YSL Fusion Ink Foundation £30.50 - I didn't get on with the YSL Touche Eclat foundation, but I'm really keen to give this new one a try. YSL make a fantastic range of shades in their foundations - definitely a top pick for any pale faces out there!
5. Tom Ford Lipstick £37 - I've wanted a Tom Ford lipstick for about a year now, but something keeps stopping me from spending THAT much on a lipstick. There are lots of shades I love the look of - do you have a favourite?
6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette £56 - Yet another long-term wishlist item that I'm still yearning for! I have one of the Ambient Lighting Powders at home and it's my absolute favourite highlighter. This combination of three might be slightly smaller than the full sizes, but the variety of shades make it a great option.
What's on your high end wishlist at the moment?