Fenwick Bond Street is one of my favourite shops to visit for a good beauty browse. They have a fantastic range of brands (some that are quite unusual) and the beauty hall always feels very calm and collected, unlike a lot of others in Central London!
This week sees the start of Fenwick’s exciting Beauty Week, which is showcasing their amazing beauty brands with a series of special events and in store offers. Beauty Week runs from 1st September to 10th September and I’d definitely recommend getting yourself down there if you’re able to.
As well as lots of on counter special offers (details below), Fenwicks are also putting together 4 luxury treatment packages called ‘Spotlight on Services’. My top pick has to be the Centre Stage treatment – I had a mini Suqqu treatment at a recent press day and my eye area looked wide awake in just minutes. £45 for 3 treatments is a bit of a bargain, so I’m hoping I can get booked in for one of these!
1) Lights, Camera, Action – an express mani by Nails Inc followed by a wash & blow-dry at Gielly Green for £25
2) Centre Stage – a facial by new brand Suqqu, brow shaping by Blink & an express mani by Nails Inc for £45
3) Ready for a Close Up – a bikini wax & half leg by Blink, an express pedi by Nails Inc for £65
4) Screen Gem – a facial by Chantecaille, a back massage by Pure Massage, brows by Blink & an express mani by Nails Inc for £120
You’ll also be able to grab special offers and mini treatments on the beauty counters, including:
- Mini hand treatments and skin consultations with Oskia, plus a gift with purchase worth £24 when you spend £60 or more
- Get a 45 minute Suqqu GANKIN facial massage for just £45 (I had a mini one of these and they are amazing!), plus meet Tomoko, their national makeup artist on 6th and 10th September
- Grab a 12 minute makeover using Sisley’s new Phyto-Teint Expert Foundation with Pierre Boukhalfi, Sisley’s National Make-Up Artist on 9th September. The £25 booking fee can be redeemed on 2 or more products on the day.
- Blink will be launching their ‘Build a Brow’ service, exclusive to Fenwick Bond St. It adds individual brow hairs to exisiting brows to increase volume and thickness. A half set costs £60.00 (1 hour) and a full set is £85.00 (1.5 hrs).
- A free bespoke Eve Lom eye treatment that will deal with your dark circles, dryness or puffiness.
- Get a Nailkale manicure from Nails Inc (from £18) and get a complimentary Botanic lab juice with your appointment
- The founder of revolutionary brand Beauty Work West Youth & anti-ageing expert Susie Rogers will be in store to talk about the product and book, giving an interesting insight into the ageing process and prevention on 4 & 11th September between midday and 3pm.
- Consultations with a Phyto Colour Expert on 9th and 10th September between 12pm and 6pm.
- Meet Sacha from Swedish haircare brand Sachajuan on 4th September
There are lots more events happening in the store over the next week and a bit – I’m aiming to get down there at least once. I just have to resist the urge to stock up on beauty products while I’m there!
Do you like the sound of Fenwick’s Beauty Week? Will you be heading down?