It's not often a shop gives you £10 off some of the cult favourites of their beauty hall, but that's exactly what House of Fraser are doing with their fantastic Beauty Confidential offer.
Simply buy one of your favourite products in their beauty hall and you'll be able to get £10 off of one of House of Fraser's! There are 30 handpicked products to choose from, including some cult favourites and a few exciting new launches. I'm more than a little bit excited to see things like the Urban Decay Electric palette and Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum on the list - it's not often you get such a good discount on products like that!
Buy any beauty product and receive £10 off any one of the products below:
1. ELIZABETH ARDEN Ceramide Lift and Firming Cream
2. BARE MINERALS Get Started Kits - All shades
3. BOBBI BROWN Brow Kit
4. BOBBI BROWN Brightening Finishing Powder
5. BOBBI BROWN Extra SPF25 Tinted Moisturising Balm
6. CRÈME DE LA MER 30ml - All varieties
7. CLARINS Double Serum 30ml & 50ml
8. CLARINS Extra-Firming Eye Lifting Cream
9. CLARINS Hydra Quench Moisturizer
10. CLARISONIC Lancome Set
11. CLINIQUE Superdefense SPF 20 Daily Defense Moisturizer 50ml
12. CLINIQUE Smart Serum
13. CLINIQUE Repair Wear Laser Focus Serum
14. DECLEOR Hydra Floral Multi Protection Face Cream
15. DIOR DiorSkin Nude Tan Bloom Powder
16. DIOR 5 Couleurs Designer Eye Palette
17. ESTEE LAUDER Perfectionist Youth Infused Makeup
18. ESTEE LAUDER Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum 15ml
19. ESTEE LAUDER Daywear Sheer Tinted SPF
20. GUERLAIN Meteorites Pearls Powder
21. KIEHL’S Midnight Recovery Concentrate
22. LANCOME Advanced Genifique 50ml
23. LANCOME Visionniare Serum
24. LANCOME Miracle Teint Visionnaire
25. ORIGINS Plantsciption Powerful Lifting Cream 50ml
26. ORIGINS Plantsciption Serum 50ml
27. URBAN DECAY Electric Palette
28. URBAN DECAY Naked Palettes
29. YSL BB Primer SPF 25
30. YSL Fusion Ink Foundation
If you've always had your eye on an Urban Decay Naked palette, or fancy giving YSL's new Fusion Ink Foundation a try, this is probably the perfect time to give it a try! I'll be stocking up on my usual YSL False Lash Effect Mascara and spending my £10 off on a Dior eye palette I've had my eye on for quite a while.
Beauty Confidential runs between 8th September and 23rd September and will be available both in stores and online.
What do you think of this offer from House of Fraser? Will you be using it to buy something on your wishlist?