1. I'm a rubbish cook. I can make you a cake with my eyes closed but give me savoury food and it all goes wrong. If you eat at my house, the likelihood is my boyfriend made it!
2. I love reading really trashy thrillers. My kindle now means I can pretend to be reading high brow fiction when I'm really reading the latest thriller.
3. Without pencil, my eyebrows are virtually invisible. The same goes for my eye lashes which is why I don't go out without mascara.
4. Given the option, I would choose eye make up over lipstick every time.
5. I really want a pet tortoise.
6. I have a seriously short attention span. Never play a board game with me as I lose interest half way through.
7. Music is my big love (after beauty). I've sung in a few bands and love old music from the 60s and 70s.
8. As a child, I memorised the entire Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat soundtrack. Under pressure I reckon I could still remember it now.
9. A week long trip to New York a few years ago was the best holiday I've ever been on.
10. I love dark chocolate. The darker the better. Green and Blacks 85% is my favourite.
And hopefully a funny story about why I don't use fake tan...
I once had a mega fake tan disaster as a teenager. My friend's mum was helping us get ready before an evening out and offered to tan me. Her dad ran the local boys football team and as they were having their annual awards ceremony, I though it would be a great idea to look my best. TWO (yes, two) coats of pump action tan later (this was before the days of St. Tropez) I left looking mighty bronzed (read, orange). Only issue was, we forgot my armpit area, so I had giant, white, glowing armpits. Needless to say, the boys at the football club found this more than slightly hilarious, and I have avoided fake tan pretty much since that day.
I hope that you enjoyed this post - thank you again to everyone who nominated me.