With Christmas well behind us, and summer a long way off, I thought now would be a good time to set up another international beauty swap. Getting a parcel through the post is always a nice surprise, especially when it contains beauty products!
The swap is simple. Simply leave your details in a comment if you'd like to take part, and once sign-up has closed, I'll email you the details of a blogger to swap goodies with. Agree your budget between you (£10-£15 is usually good), find out a bit about their likes and dislikes, then go shopping! Post your parcels on an agreed date and enjoy the goodies you receive.
To make this swap as smooth as possible, please follow the guidelines below:
- You must be over 16 to take part
- This swap is open to bloggers only - this is purely to allow you both the secruity of knowing you'll post about what you received and makes it easier to find out what products they like
- Post your parcels recorded delivery! No-one wants a lost parcel, so getting a signed for deilvery is a much safer option
- The swap is open internationally - I will do my best to pair you with an international swapper if you would like one, it all depends on numbers (you can choose UK only if you'd prefer)
- I love setting these swaps up and will help as much as possible, but I'm not responsible for missing/lost parcels
So, if you'd like to join in, please leave me a comment below with:
- your name
- your blog name
- your email address
- your Twitter handle
- your swap preference of UK only or international
Sign up closes on 2nd March and swap partners will be emailed out soon after.