I've been tagged by two lovely ladies to do this post, so thought it was time to get writing! Thanks to Charl from Ginger Girl Says and Natasha from Shot of Beauty for nominating me.
1. Copy and paste these ‘rules’ into your post when you write it!
2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow.
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post, follow them if you’re feeling nice and at the end of your post state who you tag, and comment on their blog to let them know you tagged them.
4. Title this post ‘The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG’ .
5. Have fun! :)
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do. Exfoliate my body. I have a large collection of gorgeous body lotions/oils but very rarely scrub my body. I really need to get better at this to give the lotions a better surface to work with!
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly? Not as regularly as it should be. I try to do them once a week, but it's more like once a fortnight if I'm honest. Luckily I have a few spares to keep me going, but I tend to use the same brushes all the time!
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish? Under a day. It very rarely stays on long enough to chip as I change it so often. If it chips in the daytime, I'll take it off that night.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.) I'm one of these people that likes to have a spare. If something gets below halfway and it's a repurchase, I often buy it before it runs out. I don't like being without my favourites!
5. What is your worst beauty habit? Probably buying things and then forgetting to use them. I have a small tendancy of getting over excited in shops, buying things, and then leaving them in the bag to come back to later *shame face*.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time? Cleaning. It's boring and I hate the fact I have to spend my precious time off from work doing it. I usually do it all in one go whilst blasting out some Fleetwood Mac. That's how I roll...
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not? Nope. I really, really hate being late so will plan how much time I need to get ready based on what time I need to get there. I can get ready in under 30 minutes if I have to.
8. Can you commit to spending bans? Um...no. I tried, lasted 3 weeks and then spent what can only be described as far too much money.
9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection? Pretty organised. I have pots for my brushes and lipsticks, and nail polishes are stored in *cough* 3 *cough* boxes.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post? 24 hours. I like to post regularly!
Now to the 'tagees' - I tag:
Angelica - One Little Vice
Sandra - Beauty Balm
Hannah - Midnight Violets
Islay - Islay.com
Plus all of you! I love reading these kinds of posts, so please link me up if you've written one.