Sign up is now closed
How it works:
1. Leave a comment a on the bottom of the post to say you'd like to take part - leave your email address, blog address and also whether you'd prefer UK only or are happy to do an international swap. Sign up closes on 2nd June.
2. I will pair you up with another blogger, and send you their contact details so you can get chatting.
3. Agree a budget between you for your swap - I think £15/20 is a nice amount, but it's up to you if you prefer more or less.
4. Go shopping! Try to find out a bit about your swap partner's likes and dislikes and buy them some goodies to your agreed budget.
5. Post your swap parcel to your swap partner - try to arrange it so that you receive them at roughly the same time!
6. Enjoy your new goodies! It would be great if you did a blog post on what you sent/received and shared it with us here.
So how does that sound? Fancy taking part? Just leave me your details in a comment below.
The boring stuff:
I've taken part in several blog swaps before and never experienced any issues. Sometimes this does happen, so although I'm helping to organise your swaps, I'm not liable for missing/unsent parcels.
Please send recorded delivery if you can, as this helps ensure that if any parcels do go missing, you have some extra way to claim from Royal Mail. Also, if doing an international swap, check what you can/can't send and any customs issues. Nail Polish can no longer be sent out of the UK by Royal Mail, so please be careful of what you send.
If you're under 16, please get your parent's permission to take part in the swap before signing up.