So, my friend Anna and I were paired up. The rules were:
- budget of £10 to buy new things your swap partner might like
- include some trial sizes, samples etc that you've picked up that they can try out too
MUA undressed palette (everyone needs on of these!)
MUA lip gloss tube (came free with the undressed palette)
Boots 17 Holographic nail varnish
Hask Argan oil hair treatment
Benefit Bad Gal lash mini
REN hand cream luxury sample
Manuka doctor face mask x2 sachets
Clarins foundation samples x2 sachets
Bare mineral luxury foundation sample
John Masters organics body lotion sachet
Not bad for a tenner!
And here's what she got me...
- John Frieda volumising shampoo, conditioner and blow dry spray (god, i love things in mini sizes!)
- Mirenesse secret weapon mascara
- ARK age prepare skin set
- Boots natural collection hydrating hair mask
- Lavera Roses face cream
- John Masters organics body milk
- lip balm stick
I can't wait to try these out. I'm so excited about the mascara as I've heard it's meant to be amazing!
I think this is such a fun idea to do between friends. Everyone gets to try new things out and to be honest, i think that spending £10 on putting one of these boxes together and swapping is much better value than what you get in your typical monthly beauty box subscription.
We plan to do this again in a few months time, and i can't wait!