Today I've got a fantastic giveaway for you as you can win one of these charm necklaces for yourself! Only 6 have been made, so five lucky readers will be able to own something unique and unusual that you won't find anywhere else on the high street.
The necklace itself is all made from 9 carat gold, with a beautiful aquamarine stone set in it. You'd never think that the pieces were actually from the inside of an old electricity meter at first glance, but they were all taken from casts of the original parts and then turned into luxurious gold.
It has an RRP of £500, and I think would make a really lovely Christmas gift for someone special (or yourself, obviously!).
To enter simply answer the question on the Rafflecopter widget below. You can also gain extra entries for following my social channels or tweeting your entry.
The giveaway will run until 11.59pm on Sunday 18th December. It's open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales only.
More about smart meters...
Smart meters are available to all homes. If you are a renter you can still get a smart meter. If your name is on the bill you can just contact your energy supplier. If your landlord pays the bill they will need to speak to the energy supplier.
What are the benefits of smart meters?
Having smart meters installed means an end to estimated bills and no more phoning in manual meter readings.
Smart meters come with a handy in-home display. The smart meter in home display shows how much energy you are using and the cost in pounds and pence.
If you are a prepayment customer you will be able to top up your credit online, over the phone or as you do now by visiting your local shop.
So while I have been given the chance to create some stunning pieces of jewellery from the inner workings of an old analogue meter, by 2020 we can all be part of the smart meter revolution sweeping the country.
To upgrade to smart meters you should contact your energy supplier to find out when they will be able to fit them in your home.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Smart Metering Communications Body Limited (trading as Smart Energy GB), company no. 8455995 whose registered office is at 1 Alfred Mews, London W1T 7AA.
2. Employees of Smart Energy GB or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The competition is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales only.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight on 18 December 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
10. Winners will be chosen at random using Rafflecopter software.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoters registered address.
19. If aged under 16 please ensure that you have parental permission for your data name and e-mail address to be supplied to the promoter.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway